Train for in-demand, life-saving careers
Saving lives is an incredibly satisfying calling. When accidents happen, you want the best-trained emergency medical personnel on the scene. Many of them find their start in Ridgewater’s Paramedic program. Explore whether this program might be right for you by attending a virtual info session.
• Meet faculty during a program overview
• Learn about admissions, cost and support services for success
• Explore benefits of paramedicine careers
• Hear details on the program schedule and delivery format
• Learn about engaging, high-tech simulations and flexible clinical sites
Reserve your spot: ridgewater.edu/paramedic or call 320-222-5971
Can’t attend? Schedule a personal or on-campus visit at ridgewater.edu/visit or 320-222-5971.