Winstock is one of the Upper Midwest’s best outdoor country music and camping festivals organized entirely by volunteers, with all proceeds from this event used to help fund private education for students from Winsted and surrounding communities. It takes more than 1,000 people volunteering and more than 5,000 hours to bring you country music’s finest entertainment, food, and fun right here in the 320.
This years line up does not disappoint. Here’s the schedule of events:
THURSDAY, JUNE 15
9 a.m.-9 p.m. – Campgrounds open for admission
7-11 p.m. – Beer tent party with music by The Shaw Band/The Shaw Brothers
FRIDAY, JUNE 16
9:30 a.m. – Campgrounds open for admission
2:00 p.m. – Gates open
4:20 p.m. – National anthem (Main)
4:30 p.m. – Chris Kroeze (Main)
5:45 p.m. – Anderson Daniels (West)
6:35 p.m. – BlackHawk (Main)
7:50 p.m. – Shane Profitt (West)
8:40 p.m. – Gabby Barrett (Main)
9:55 p.m. – Shane Profitt (West)
10:45 p.m. – Cody Johnson (Main)
SATURDAY, JUNE 17
9:30 a.m. – Gates open
10:30-noon – Pre-show beer tent party, prizes included, with live music by Chad Johnson & The MN-T’s
12:10 p.m. – National anthem (Main)
12:15 p.m. – Jenn Bostic (Main)
1:30 p.m. – George Birge (West)
2:15 p.m. – Diamond Rio (Main)
3:30 p.m. – George Birge (West)
4:15 p.m. – Jo Dee Messina (Main)
5:30 p.m. – Hailey Whitters (West)
6:15 p.m. – Dylan Scott (Main)
7:30 p.m. – Hailey Whitters (West)
8:15 p.m. – Jordan Davis (Main)
10:00 p.m. – Miranda Lambert (Main)
Tickets are available online at: https://shop.winstockfestival.com/
Some things you should know
In order to keep things fun, they have some rules. The reason for all the rules is simple, they want to keep the weekend fun. Worry not, these are pretty standard items, but good to be aware of.
- In consideration for others, no umbrellas or lounge chairs.
- No firearms permitted on WINSTOCK grounds.
- WINSTOCK is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, personal injury or loss, theft, or damage to personal property.
- Please be aware of your surroundings, as WINSTOCK assumes no liability if you become injured.
- WINSTOCK has the right to inspect persons or parcels.
- All campfires must be in contained units when conditions are approved by the Fire Marshal.
- Food or beverages may not be brought into the music area.
- All chairs must be removed from the music area after the last performance. Please have your name on your chair.
- Must be 21 or older to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages in any WINSTOCK area. Violators will be ejected.
- No keg beer or large amounts of alcohol in any WINSTOCK area.
- All people in the campgrounds must wear a wristband at all times. Violators will be ticketed for trespassing.
- No audio or videotaping of any kind is permitted.
- No private biff-style portable toilets will be allowed in the campgrounds.
- Must be 18 or older to purchase a camping permit.
- Pictures of entertainers must be taken from designated areas. Fixed lens cameras only.
- Quiet time in the campground will be enforced from 2 a.m. – 7 a.m.
- Please, no pets.
- Persons violating policies will be ejected and may be subject to prosecution.
- No refunds to anyone ejected for a rules violation.
- By attending Winstock, you acknowledge and agree that your photo may be used in future promotional materials.
- No couches or furniture allowed. Violators will be fined.
- No tailgating allowed in Winstock parking lots.
- We ask that all Winstock-goers carry a picture ID.
- No live music stage shows or any activity in the campgrounds that promote large gatherings, selling or distributing alcoholic beverages, and any other soliciting.
- No riding in backs of pickups.
- No drones allowed over the Winstock grounds.
- Beacon usage is prohibited on all Winstock grounds.
- Due to safety and insurance concerns, no outside food or beverage will be allowed into the concert area during the Thursday night beer tent party.
Vehicle Rules: All vehicles must fit in your campsite. Only one sleeping unit and vehicle per site.
A few other things
In regard to food and beverages, know that they have you covered. There are plenty of choices on location. Next, if you’re camping, you can bring some of your own supplies, but do know that you can’t bring food or booze into the music area.
Also, unless you have your own facilities in a camper, its also important to know that you’ll be using porta potties during the weekend. If your squeamish about that sort of thing, you may want to bring some wet wipes.
Oh, and one last piece of advice: Bring lots of sunscreen to Winstock 2023. Over exposure can ruin a one of the best weekends of summer.
There are a few additional details on the 320FUN List Calendar. Just look for the Winstock 2023 event on June 16th and 17th, 2023.
Where: Winstock 2022 at 3233 230th St. Winsted, MN 55395