Winstock 2022 is more than just the nations best country music artists gathered for a two day party in Winsted Minnesota. While there are a dozen music festivals in Minnesota, this is the only one inside the 320. Volunteers organize and run the entire event. The money raised during this festival helps fund private education for students from Winsted and the surrounding area. Yes, a good time and a good cause.
To pull this camping and country music event off, it takes more than 1000 volunteers and thousands of hours of work to create one of the best weekends of summer. This year the headliners are Jake Owen on Friday night and Tim McGraw on Saturday night. But that’s only the beginning. There are 15 bands hitting two separate stages during the two day event. For those of who who camp, know that it’s available. But you’ll need to get organized soon.. The campgrounds are selling out.
When to show up
If you’re an over achiever, show up on Thursday, June 16th when the campgrounds open. Then enjoy a beer tent part with music from Jake Nelson.
Then, prepare for two more days of fun with 14 bands on the main stages and one more on Thursday night in the beer tent for good measure.
In regard to the line up and schedule, it’s going to be a great year.
Friday, June 17, 2022
9:30 a.m. – Campgrounds open for admission
2 p.m. – Gates open for admission
4:30 p.m. – Casi Joy
6:35 p.m. – Little Texas
8:40 p.m. – Jimmie Allen
10:45 p.m. – Jake Owen
5:45 p.m. – The Jensen Sisters
7:50 & 9:55 p.m. – Larry Fleet
Saturday, June 18, 2022
9:30 a.m. – Gates open for admission
10:30 a.m. – Pre-show beer tent party, prizes included, with live music by The Jensen Sisters
12:30 p.m. – Stephen Paul
2:35 p.m. – Neal McCoy
4:40 p.m. – Jameson Rodgers
6:45 p.m. – Gary Allan
8:50 p.m. – Brothers Osborne
10:30 p.m. – Tim McGraw
1:45 & 3:50 p.m. – MacKenzie Porter
5:55 & 8 p.m. – Walker County
Some things you should know
In order to keep things fun, they have some rules. The reason for all the rules is simple, they want to keep the weekend fun. Worry not, these are pretty standard items, but good to be aware of.
- In consideration for others, no umbrellas or lounge chairs.
- No firearms permitted on WINSTOCK grounds.
- WINSTOCK is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, personal injury or loss, theft, or damage to personal property.
- Please be aware of your surroundings, as WINSTOCK assumes no liability if you become injured.
- WINSTOCK has the right to inspect persons or parcels.
- All campfires must be in contained units when conditions are approved by the Fire Marshal.
- Food or beverages may not be brought into the music area.
- All chairs must be removed from the music area after the last performance. Please have your name on your chair.
- Must be 21 or older to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages in any WINSTOCK area. Violators will be ejected.
- No keg beer or large amounts of alcohol in any WINSTOCK area.
- All people in the campgrounds must wear a wristband at all times. Violators will be ticketed for trespassing.
- No audio or videotaping of any kind is permitted.
- No private biff-style portable toilets will be allowed in the campgrounds.
- Must be 18 or older to purchase a camping permit.
- Pictures of entertainers must be taken from designated areas. Fixed lens cameras only.
- Quiet time in the campground will be enforced from 2 a.m. – 7 a.m.
- Please, no pets.
- Persons violating policies will be ejected and may be subject to prosecution.
- No refunds to anyone ejected for a rules violation.
- By attending Winstock, you acknowledge and agree that your photo may be used in future promotional materials.
- No couches or furniture allowed. Violators will be fined.
- No tailgating allowed in Winstock parking lots.
- We ask that all Winstock-goers carry a picture ID.
- No live music stage shows or any activity in the campgrounds that promote large gatherings, selling or distributing alcoholic beverages, and any other soliciting.
- No riding in backs of pickups.
- No drones allowed over the Winstock grounds.
- Beacon usage is prohibited on all Winstock grounds.
- Due to safety and insurance concerns, no outside food or beverage will be allowed into the concert area during the Thursday night beer tent party.
Vehicle Rules: All vehicles must fit in your campsite. Only one sleeping unit and vehicle per site.
A few other things
In regard to food and beverages, know that they have you covered. There are plenty of choices on location. Next, if you’re camping, you can bring some of your own supplies, but do know that you can’t bring food or booze into the music area.
Also, unless you have your own facilities in a camper, its also important to know that you’ll be using porta potties during the weekend. If your squeamish about that sort of thing, you may want to bring some wet wipes.
Oh, and one last piece of advice: Bring lots of sunscreen to Winstock 2022. Over exposure can ruin a one of the best weekends of summer.
There are a few additional details on the 320FUN List Calendar. Just look for the Winstock 2022 event on June 17th and 18th, 2022.
Where: Winstock 2022 at 3233 230th St. Winsted, MN 55395